- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus eXpanded Range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Following a legacy of successful deployments, the next generation Granit™ XP scanners expand capabilities and redefine ultra-rugged scanning. With a best-in-class 10’ drop spec, Granit™ XP is engineered to keep on working after the impact of drops from loading docks, fork trucks, and picking trucks. The 1 meter (3.3 foot) tumble test indicates long term durability with daily knocks and drops from workstation or waist height. A best-in-class 7,000 tumble specification ensures Granit™ scanners will be ready to work for the long term. And IP67 dust and moisture sealing protect scanning performance under harsh treatment. With FlexRange technology, Granit 1991iXR model begins with no-sacrifice near field scanning, and expand that to read UPC codes to 1.5m (5 ft) and 100 mil (2.54mm) rack labels at 10m (33 ft), seamlessly handling many warehouse/distribution center and manufacturing workflows. Bad labels commonly occur in the warehouse/DC and industrial space due to low quality printing or damage during handling. Granit XP, built on Honeywell’s next-generation imaging platform, ensures that otherwise challenging labels do not create a bottleneck in your process. The Granit™ XP 1991iXR model offers high-durability, extreme performance scanning for scanning operations from contact to the top rack of the warehouse. Created for applications where high speed scanning is needed to maximize productivity, and where durability is non-negotiable for low total cost of ownership, the Granit™ XP 1991iXR scanner offers the optimal solution.