The S410 notebook is a device capable of many jobs, delivering more power, more mobility, more connectivity, and more capability than ever before. With a brighter screen, more storage, super-fast data transmission, and up to three batteries, the semi-rugged S410 enables a superbly productive workday. Its robust security and easy-to-swap design eliminate hassle and worry from it’s users.
Windows 10 Pro xviii
|Mobile Computing Platform|
Intel® Core™ i3-1115G4 Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (i5/i7) xvii
14" TFT LCD HD (1366 x 768)
|Storage & Memory|
LED backlit membrane keyboard
Optional: Smart card reader x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimensions & Weight|
350 x 293 x 38.5mm (13.8" x 11.5" x 1.5")
Temperature xiii :
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (10.8V, typical 6900mAh; min. 6600mAh)
Nothing says quality like a manufacturer standing behind their product. We’ve designed the notebook from the inside out to survive drops, shocks, spills, vibration and more. We’re confident in our quality and that’s why it comes standard with the industry leading 3 years warranty. It’s the peace-of-mind protection of knowing you’re covered.
- Factory option. Not user swappable.
- 120W AC adapter is used for office dock and for device configured with discrete graphics card.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB discrete graphics controller, PCMCIA, Blu-Ray, DVD super multi drive, Express card, Multimedia bay battery, 1D/2D imager barcode reader and 2nd storage are mutually exclusive options.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB discrete graphics controller is required to configure with Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor, Dual battery, FHD LCD display with capacitive multi-touch screen, and 120W AC adapter.
- Trained user swappable.
- HF RFID reader and express card are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- For S410 optional DVD super-multi drive, the operating temperature is -10°C to 60°C / 14°F to 140°F.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Do not support the configurations with discrete graphics card.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- From 14th October 2025, Windows 10 is going to End of Service. Windows 10 will not be upgradable to Windows 11 and will no longer be eligible to receive Microsoft security updates.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Havis vehicle dock is e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.